ATCAS- Butterfly

Morning, sorry I'm a bit late with my Addicted to CAS DT card today, where the Cue Card is "Butterfly".

Just remember that your project MUST be Clean and Simple. You may enter a total of 2 times as long as your entries are different.

Our amazing sponsor this week is
Prize - $10 voucher to the store


We are thrilled have have Flo (Flos Habseligkeiten) joining us at Guest Designer for June.  Welcome Flo!


For my card I've used a Clearly Besotted Butterfly set that was released last month. 


To balance the pink of my butterfly I've also added a couple of banner strips of patterned paper at the top and a little jewell brad. 

Thanks for stopping by today and bearing with me while I'm not quite as organised and on top of everything as usual- normal service will hopefully be resumed before too long- fingers crossed!!

Rebecca x

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Scrumptious Rebecca! Looks like I've inked this up too for the muse challenge and it could work here too! Love it when that happens! Yours would work there too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower as I found this wonderful CAS creation on Pinterest... and it's absolutely GORGEOUS Rebecca! Of course, we would love it if you could enter it into our 'Things with Wings' challenge at In The Pink.... it's so perfect for it! The link is: http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-70-things-with-wings.html

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Rebecca! So simple. I love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card sings to me...well not literally of course, but it draws me...love the pink, the butterfly and the cleaness of the card.I like the banners for balance too...beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterfly is absolutely gorgeous, Mel! I love the soft pink and your banners are such a perfect balance for your CAS design! LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your butterfly image is so pretty ... love it done in the pink. The banners balance the design perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly in pink is simply gorgeous! I love it! Those little banners are just delightful too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pink butterfly, Rebecca! And those sweet banners are the perfect balance! Such a soft shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully CAS! Love this soft and sweet creation.

    ReplyDelete