ATCAS- Splash

Morning, sorry I'm late with todays ATCAS DT card- I've had the post ready to go for over a week but I just scheduled it for the wrong day! I'm not having a good few weeks so you'll have to forgive me! 

Anyway, on to the challenge and it's my turn to be the host. This is a bitter-sweet honour as it's also my last week on the DT with ATCAS. Despite loving working with the Kylie and the rest of the team at ATCAS I'm just going through some personal "stuff" at the moment which is playing havoc with my organisation and planning! 


So, here is my keyword. I've chosen this as, when Kylie asked me to pick it months ago, I thought that by this time in the year it'd be lovely and warm here in the UK and we'd be grateful for a little splash of water. However, we aren't having the best weather today, intact it's actually raining here in little ol' Blackpool!!! 


Our sponsor this week is....


http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Prize is 7 digis


And our Guest Designer is - Flo

Finally, here is my card. A Cute little Clearly Besotted whale stamped, fussy cut and coloured with Copics. The background was made using the SU Grunged stamp set and some Doodlebug embellishments.




Thanks for stopping by today!

Rebecca x

8 comments:

  1. Fun challenge word -- adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is delightful, Rebecca! Great challenge! I hope you'll have better days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card, Mel! I love your background and how you created your 'bubbles'...such a fun effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable ! You will be missed on ATCAS team :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! I love this CAS card and that whale and sentiment are great!! (:

    ReplyDelete