CASual Friday- Precious Metal

Morning- Happy Friday! I know it's been a while, but I'm back with some inspiration for the new CASual Friday Challenge where our theme is Precious Metals



For my card I took a piece of white card and cut a star aperture using the largest Star Fri-die. Next, I cut the Merry Christmas sentiment out using the Noel Fri-die set. I embossed the white card panel using a chevron embossing folder.


Then I cut the next size of star from a piece of silver mirror card and fixed this in the middle of the aperture with 3D foam. I also placed foam behind the die-cut sentiment and the inlayed a silver die-cut version of the sentiment.


 I do hope you get to play along this month, thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. I love the stars and the chevron embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully stunning card Rebecca! Amazing white space, texture and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Rebecca ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, pretty card thanks for sharing paula https://inkoncard.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca - missing your blog 😰
    Have you moved or just no longer blogging??
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete