FREE Retired Stampin Up Stamp sets

Morning- I'm having a bit of a clear out today and found some retired SU stamps that need rehoming.

As a bit of a promotion I would like to offer one of these stamp sets to anyone who spends £25 or more on items from the current catalogue (excluding postage). This isn't an official Stampin Up promotion it is just something I'm running myself.

I only have one of each of the stamp sets shown and they'd be given on a first come first serve basis. The stamps have all been used but are still in good condition.

Please email me at rh@totalscience.co.uk if you're interested in this offer and would like to reserve a free stamp set (or two if you spend £50).

Thank you

Rebecca x

Perfect Pairings Clear Mount

Botanicals For You Clear Mount

Big Day Clear Mount


The Open Sea Clear Mount

Dotty Angles Photopolymer

Swallowtail Clear Mount - GONE

Lotus Blossom Clear Mount

Comments

Post a Comment